
We were already confronted with pumpkins all over for a while, but now the time finally has come: HALLOWEEN! Them, who know me a little bit, know that I love to dress up for costume parties. Unfortunately luck is not on my side this time, because I'm staying home with the flu! Many parties are organized but I’ll have to let them pass by…
Fortunately, I already went to the haunted house (see earlier post) and this picture in a field of pumpkins has been taken some time ago when I went to Stone Mountain for the laser show with my roommate Van and AndaƧ and Alessio from the sixth floor.
I hope you are all healthy and fine! Take care and have a happy halloween!
Veronique xxx
PS: Let me answer the question that everybody keeps asking ;-): I have no clue if I got sick with the Mexican or the regular seasonal flu. They don’t do any blood tests regularly so it will always remain a secret. At least I hope I will not get it again!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten